You’ve heard it many times before: the kitchen is the heart of the home.
We spend so much time building memories in the kitchen. From baking cookies, to late night dinner dates, the kitchen is an important part of any home.
Our team of experts will help you every step of the way in designing your dream kitchen. We are always up to date with the latest designs and trends in kitchen cabinetry, counter tops, and accessories.
Whether you are looking for a high end design for your kitchen or just a moderate kitchen update or DIY kitchen project, we can provide your cabinets. Northwest Remodeling can help you achieve your goals while staying within budget. We will bring your dream kitchen design to life and help you with any design uncertainties or dilemmas you may have.
Door Superior Construction
All J&K’s cabinets and vanities are superior constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
- Door Panel: 3/4”-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
- Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
- Adjustable Shelf: 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
- Drawer: 1/2”-thick solid wood on all sides; full extension pull-out; dovetail construction.
- Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
- Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
- Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
- Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
- NOTE: As we continue to improve our product qualities and designs, the actual functionality of Door Hinge and Drawer Glide may vary slightly between existing and newest product styles and finishes. Please check with your local J&K Cabinetry showroom or dealer for most current updates
The Finest Furniture Finishes
- The finest solid maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.